Dark's

My photo
To share what interests me with people out there. Who knows right?

World Time. Hover n Click to See The Time!

Friday, September 25, 2009

WanNa KnOw Me?

Hello everyone! You can call me Dark and I simply love dragons and animals and myth and stuff like that. I am around 20 something and still studying. So I don't really have much time in accessing to this blogger unless I'm at home but that's not as easy coz I have to use my mum's laptop to access to this blog.

I like reading and swimming but I can't really go swimming coz I am a. . . . Well, it's rather sensitive to say that coz it is about religion. So it leads to this isn't it? I am rather bored and I am a Briged Siber in my school. Briged Siber is a group of students selected by the school's IT teacher to assist her and other teachers in using the IT or computer and also let the students to learn more. My IT teacher has recently told us about blogging. Actually, I know about blogging since a long time ago...hehehe. I juz feel like not getting involved really. (That's not really honest. I've tried blogging twice and didn't really know how to get on so I give up. hehehe...). So this is my third try. I hope this blog will continue to exist and not left behind like the other two. I gave up before, but now I wanna try again.

Other things about me? Well, I don't really fancy calculating. I hate maths and add maths! But I reallyyyy looovesss English. You see, I'm not an American, in fact, I'm a Malaysian. Who says Malaysian can't speak English well and follow the slang or the REAL English accent? Anyone says that? Here's a live proof that you are wrong! And then there's another person in my school. She's younger than me. And you know what? She's my rival. What differentiate us is that she speaks American accent while I speak British. How I can learn English? Hahaha...SECRET!!! Nah..I'll tell you later.

Other interest? Easy. Check my profile. I am wondering how to befriend zoologists and have a foreigner friend. I'm really interested in both. Anyway, if you wanna contact me, juz write to kei0969@gmail.com. I'm in hostel mostly and don't really have time to access the internet so forgive me if I don't answer you quickly enough. Last words, check it out and use it well. Daaa....

And here is a video song that touches my heart. Enjoy!

No comments: