Dark's

My photo
To share what interests me with people out there. Who knows right?

World Time. Hover n Click to See The Time!

Thursday, October 1, 2009

A Few Moments...

I haved lived with cats for years in the past.
So you see...I feel like I can't be seperated from them. And it's true. Nearly all my life cats has been my friends and they're most faithful you know. But then, one by one they were gone, some lost, some missing, and some died. my cats never died a natural death. They are poisoned, or run over by vehicles. Really bad scene. Well, the first time I see my cat die, it really hurts. Yeah, after all, i thought of them as my friends. I'm lonely.

Well, still, i have their loves in my heart though they're dead, and from then, i learn to be faithful to my friends..or so i think they are my friends even if they didn't say so. Anyway, living with cats, i realize that cats are one of the most patient and trusty creatures coz my mum used to beat them and teach them but still they trust us to feed them and cuddle with us. Aahhh...how nice it would be to have them again...






In memories . . .







this is my tabby cat...huhuhu..the last of my best cats generation.






this is my last little kitty...the white kitten.
So there you go. The last lines of my cats. You know what? This is just the thing I like to talk about. But then, what is the use of talking about old stuff? Here is my answer.
Because old stuff could remind you of the best and worst times. When remember the best, it'll make you feel better. If you remember the worst, well, it will be a very good teacher. I've learned a lot that way. And usually, cats are my good teachers. Thanks God, for giving me time with them to learn my life, and their own life as well. Guide me God, to save their kind and nature, to balanced the ecosystem. . .

No comments: